Nature Badge facilitates this needed paradigm framework change by providing popular eco-entertainment stories and products through free market merchandising of daily use products.
Nature Badge’s mission is achieved through marketing a full-spectrum of exciting branded imagery, stories and products for kid’s learning explorations.
- Badger Bug [aka BB-tyke], a ¾-inch tall micro super-sprite, is Nature Badge’s host, mascot and ringmaster helping kids understand both the visible and invisible aspects of the many cycles in nature (energy, water, climate, mineral, bio-succession, etc).
- The core anchor emblem of Nature Badge is its logo, an all-encompassing, 4-Direction/7-forces symbol of inter-connected nature web balance.
At it’s Core is a 5-point compass:
Center pivot is the Learner/customer (shown by a diamond);
East (Orient/ orientation/sunrise) is at the left;
South is at top (arc of the sun across the sky during a day);
West is at the right (sunset), and; North is at the bottom (night/ rest & regeneration)
Wheel Sphere of 7-Forces:
- The core hexagon centers on carbon (C6) and diamond character.
- The six-colored swirl-knobs represent the 6 dynamic mega-nature forces of animal, air, energy, water, plants, animals and earth.
- The outer ring represents the 7th force of human culture, starting with gold prosperity at the east and ending back in full green regeneration at the end of circadian days and years, to start healthy cycles over again.
- The grid lines, the blue globe, and the compass directions accentuate our living 3D world.
Ecological Citizenship: Nature Badge is about using a fun and popular “edu-tainment” approach to building Ecological Citizenship for today’s Re-generation Generation of strong future leaders.
Ecological knowledge and critical thinking competence is gained through:
- Focusing on exploring the 7-Forces of nature – dynamic beauty and drama of (animals, air, energy, water, plants, earth and culture).
- Experiencing, in imagination and real life, the interconnected-web of the nature cycles (Mineral/carbon cycle, Water cycle, Energy cycle and Biodiversity life cycle).
- Because most of these vital cycles are invisible to human senses, imaginary micro/macro superpower “eco-sprites” are used in a marvelous reality fantasy story genre to bridge the invisibility gap for very rapid concept learning.
Citizenship competence is gained through the best lens America offers: life, liberty and happiness is modeled via science, freedom and justice in story vignettes:
- Aristotle (father of science & great ethics & gov. thinker) is modeled by key mentor Ari Logos.
- US Founders of constitutional rule of law are mentor influences (see GemBadge product).